White Out

In color psychology, white symbolizes creativity, purity, and feeling wholesome. Summer is coming to an end and after reflecting on these last few months, I definitely feel those things. It seems like everything went by so quickly, but I am proud of what I have accomplished.





White can also represent equality, and a sense of peace. I promised myself after my graduation that I would try to live a balanced life, where all aspects, from my relationships to work life would have an equal space. This balance led to a peace of mind, where I worry less and am comfortable in all type of situations. 



Clarity and stability are on top of the list for me. Self-reflection, lifestyle changes and growth(even though it was sometimes uncomfortable) has allowed me to feel at ease. I think it's important to admit to ourselves when changes must be made; we tend to trivialize emotions or hide them from the outside world, but accepting them is what actually makes us stronger.


 This one-shoulder ruffle top(honestly the best description I can give haha) is one of my favorite pieces. I wanted one for the longest and finally found it during my mini getaway trip to Atlanta back in July. It was a random find, I guess things really find their way to you when you stop thinking about them.


I admit, the top is a bit tricky because it bulges out when tucked in(the OCD in me got very frustrated by that) but I tried my best to make it work with these light wash jeans from H&M.






What I love the most about the top is its design. It's feminine and don't even get me started on the open back!!




Since the top is white and the jeans blue, I thought adding nude pumps and gold accents would be a nice touch. The gold around the #Hermeslink(no ice blue mink though) was similiar to the one on my earrings, so I felt all matched up haha. 







As of right now, my next steps are to continue being positive, peaceful and of course, enjoying what's left of summer and my frivolous clothing.



Thank you for reading! 

Much love,

Penda

Connect with me:

Instagram: @pendasarr
Snapchat: @pendouchi

Outfit details:

Jeans: H&M

Shoes: ASOS

Bracelet: Hermès

Earrings: Thrifted


Get the look!

Top:


Jeans:


Shoes:


Bracelet:


Earrings:



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your style and vibe, and off course words! Ur truly an inspiration <3 Keep'em coming xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete