Life In Color

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like this summer is going by extremely slowly, no? I'm not complaining though because wearing frivolous clothing is my absolute fave! Lately, I've really been into florals. I find floral patterns to be so sophisticated and they stand out if you pair them with a neutral item, like I did here:



There were a bunch of tops I wanted to wear with these wide-legged pants because of the colors on it.  I ended up with this knit orange one because I practically never wear orange and I thought combining knitwear with the pants' material would be unique.



For some reason, this look gives me carefree vibes. Maybe it's because the pants are very flowy and 
colorful. I mean, just imagine yourself walking around in central park in these pants and playing some early 2000s pop :)!





Speaking of carefree, that's exactly how my approach to things has been in life lately (it helps that it's summertime haha). Of course, I care about the important people, things and responsibilities in my life but everything else, I adopt a carefree attitude towards it. I've learned to stop worrying or stressing out over things I can't necessarily control and it's made my life so much more peaceful, and for that, I am grateful.  I really believe that the energy you put out into the universe always comes back to you, so why not put out a peaceful and positive one? 





I know summer's not over yet but I'm going to miss being able to wear outfits like these. Maybe I'll just move to somewhere that's warm 24/7 so I won't have to worry haha.

Thank you for reading, have a great weekend!

With love,
Penda




Connect with me:

Instagram: @pendasarr
Snapchat: @pendouchi

Outfit details:

Top and pants: Zara

Shoes: ASOS

Earrings: Mango

Get the look!

Top:

https://www.zara.com/us/en/strappy-top-p01198161.html?v1=6106573&v2=1094595

Pants:

https://www.zara.com/us/en/wide-leg-floral-print-pant-p02694186.html?v1=6210555&v2=1094646

Shoes:

http://us.asos.com/london-rebel/london-rebel-mid-block-heel-sandals/prd/9402999?CTAref=We%20Recommend%20Carousel_15&featureref1=we%20recommend%20pers

Earrings:

https://shop.mango.com/us/women/jewelry-earrings/hoop-earrings_23020622.html?c=OR&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping+-+1WOMAN+-+US&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2Yqw55rq2wIVV7bACh3IEQDqEAQYASABEgIUrPD_BwE&ptaid=pla-448871723686&pgrid=56245161020&talla=99


You Might Also Like

1 comments