Fenty Beauty - Full Information & Personal Review




Rihanna's long awaited beauty line is finally here. Fenty Beauty, officially launched online at https://www.fentybeauty.com and online/in stores at Sephora.

Being a huge fan of Rihanna, I was very eager to see what this line would be. And, of course, it did not disappoint. Fenty Beauty is a collection of items such as primers, matte foundations, highlighters, and a universal lipgloss. Here is the list of all of the main products, what they do, and their pricing(all in US dollars).


1)Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer( $32)





This oil-free primer is designed to smooth your pores and take away all the shine. Wear it before your foundation to ensure longevity

2) Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation ($34)



The Soft Matte Longwear Foundation has medium to full coverage and is suitable for all skin types. However, if you're on the dry side, I do recommend moisturizing a lot before applying it,  to make sure you don't get too matte. For my oily sistas, this one's definitely for us. The best thing about this foundation is that it is extremely inclusive and diverse. There are over 30 shades, each with different undertones. Neutral, cool, warm...you name it. 

Because of its wide array of choices, I recommend going into Sephora and having someone help you choose your shade. Here's a picture of the swatches of each color to help you out:




3) Match Stix Matte Skinstick($25)


The match stix are perfect for correcting, concealing, and contouring on your skin after you've applied your foundation. The item has a rich and creamy formula and comes in about 20 shades.

4)Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick($25)




Unlike the matte skinsticks, the shimmer ones are designed to help you bronze, highlight, and blush your face when you're doing those finishing touches.

5) Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter($34)



These highlighters might just be my favorite products in the line. They come in singles or duos and trust me, they're pigmented.

6)  Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer($18)

The universal lipgloss from the collection comes in a shimmery finish and rosy/nude shade. It was created for all types of skintones and will make your lips look fuller. 


So there you have it, these face and lip products are perfect to give you that golden glow - like Queen Rih herself. The other items include brushes and blotting powders( https://www.sephora.com/). 


I went to Sephora yesterday to swatch these products, and for now (I will be going back haha), I decided to get the foundation and highlighter. Here's my personal review:






1) Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

I was actually out of foundation so this release coincided perfectly with my trip to Sephora. I saw the shades last week but foundation is tricky for me so I asked someone in the store to help me find something that would go with my undertones. Like I said earlier in the post, it's best to go in store because the pictures online might not reflect how the product will look on your face and neck.

After swatching about three different shades, I found my color : 440. It's for deep skin with cool red undertones. I definitely think this will be my summer/fall color and in the winter, I might get the color right before 440. 


The foundation itself is very lightweight and blends well into your skin. I wore it all afternoon and then at night as well, and never felt cakey. Also, the matifying aspect works well. I set my face with powder after applying it and didn't get too oily. I've only worn the foundation twice but so far, I like it! I'll keep you guys updated as I wear it more.


Without flash:



With flash:




2) Killawat Freestyle Highlighter

I had my eyes set on the highlighters as soon as pictures of the line released. I tried the color "trophy wife" on my cheekbones and immediately fell in love. I'm going to be very honest, this is a very bright and pigmented highlighter. It definitely stands out. If you're like me and like a bright pop of color, this is for you.


Without flash


With flash




I know this is just the beginning for Fenty Beauty. As a woman of color, I am so happy about the diverse and inclusive items(especially the foundations), there is really something for everyone. I'm excited to see what other products Rihanna will be adding to the line.











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the information provided, we are waiting for the next info at cara mencegah kehamilan

    ReplyDelete