Standing in the Sun

Do you ever just quickly put together an outfit and then you really like how it turned out? That's exactly what happened to me with this all yellow look. I had to meet up with a friend and run some errands that day, so I wanted to wear something light, comfortable, yet still stylish. So, I paired these flowy high waisted pants with this yellow top that you guys have probably seen me wear before.




You have to tie both of the pieces together, so I tucked in the wrap top into the pants, that way the tie detail could really stand out. At first, I was a bit hesitant about pairing both items together because the yellow isn't the same shade. However,  in the end, I actually liked how the different tones looked together.





I was super sick this day and on top of that, I hadn't gotten much sleep from the night before. But the fact that it was sunny and that I was wearing something bright kept me really happy.  I always try to stay positive in any type of situation, it helps put things into perspective and keep me stress free. And believe it or not, wearing bright colors also helps me out lol!



I love doing monochromatic looks, so I finalized my outift with these cute yellow gold sandals. They were on sale last summer for less than $30 and there was only one pair left so of course, I had to get them :))



Yellow is a beautiful color to wear for the spring and summer so I'm definitely going to be getting more of it for the summer. As you can tell, I really liked this outfit and I got so many compliments on in so that didn't hurt either haha!




Stay tuned for more posts! Thank you for reading <3.

Connect with me:

Instagram: @pendasarr
Snapchat: @pendouchi

Outfit details:

Top: Nasty Gal

Pants: Thrifted

Shoes: Zara

Get the look!

Top:


https://www.nastygal.com/wrapped-around-your-finger-top/AGG93655.html?color=146

Pants:

https://www.loft.com/petite-slim-tie-waist-pants-in-marisa-fit/457768?skuId=24474559&defaultColor=3401&prodId=457768&CID=PLA_BRD_G_LT_Petite%7CLT-G-PLA-Petite-Pants-PLA&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg5ejoYK42wIVASaGCh1pbwuyEAQYASABEgKpWvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Shoes:

https://www.zara.com/us/en/multicoloured-straps-sandals-p12634301.html?v1=6597044&v2=1047083

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete