Diamond Bomb

Fenty Beauty is slowly becoming one of my favorite beauty brands. They always come out with unique launches which appeal to so many people. One of their newest releases is the "Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil", which is a face and body product. The Diamond Bomb  retails for $38 and it comes in a pure platinum sparkle shade, so it's really shiny and glittery.


I saw some Youtubers and beauty bloggers put out some tutorials, and I loved the way it looked so I decided to buy one for myself and experiment with it.




I wanted to get the most out of the product so I used it to do a simple eyeshadow look, and then as a highlighter for my cheekbones and upper body.





Also, I wanted the Diamond Bomb to really stand out on my skin so I made sure my base was soft and looked smooth. In order to achieve this eye look, I first concealed my eyelids with the L.A. girl pro concealer in the shade "fawn". Afterwards, I set the concealer with the color "white chocolate" (see image below) from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar.

Next, to build up my crease lightly, I used the shade "milk chocolate" from the same palette and put it all over my crease, using windshield and round motions. Afterwards, to deepen my crease, I added a bit of "semi-sweet" with a pointed brush from Morphe to blend everything together. Once I finished my crease, I added the diamond bomb all over my eyelid by slowly packing it on with a flat brush.




Once I finished my eyes, I went ahead and added a bit of the glitter shadow to my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, my collar bones and my chest. Here's the final result :)




This was a really simple look to achieve. I'm still learning how to perfect eyeshadow and I feel like the Diamond Bomb wasn't a particularly hard shadow to use and blend out. Of course, this was my first time using it, but I can't wait to practice some more with it!


Thank you for reading :)


Have a great week! 

Love, 
Penda


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete