Simple Little Thing

Do you know how long I've been looking for a white shirt with this specific neckline? It was a long and tiring journey, but I finally managed to get my hands on one!






It's a relatively basic shirt, but you can add so much to your outfit to make it stand out. It was extremely hot and humid this day, so I didn't do much for this look, I just paired the top with mom jeans, red mules, and intricate earrings. I was initially going to wear neck accessories but I thought it'd be best to leave my neck bare, that way the top really stands out. 



Most of my looks this summer were very colorful or sporty, so I wanted to go back to my "classic" ways with this outfit. I'm usually a simple/preppy person ; shirts and blouses are some of my favorite items because they're sophisticated and look nice for every occasion. That's why I was so happy when I put together this outfit because it really embodied who I am.





What made everything even better was that I got to cross two things off of my wishlist: shoot on a film camera & have it be on a rooftop! I always push myself to try something new and be more creative with my blog, because it provides more original content for you guys and allows me to experiment as well.





 I mean seriously, how sick is this view? It's not everyday you get to shoot pictures for your blog the NYC skyline, and especially the Empire State Building right behind you!






Connect with me: 

Instagram: @pendasarr
Snapchat: @pendouchi

Outfit details:

Top: Zara

Jeans: Pretty Little Thing

Shoes: Mango

Earrings: Bershka

Get the look!

Top:

https://www.zara.com/us/en/linen-top-with-buttons-p07521236.html?v1=6839272&v2=1080542

Jeans:

https://www.prettylittlething.us/low-rise-mom-mid-wash-jean.html?istCompanyId=b972e4de-de58-4ac9-9a3c-d255a815fef9&istItemId=-xattxpmram&istBid=tzww&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7s6Z1Lzo3AIViZ6fCh0eYgJgEAQYASABEgLns_D_BwE


Shoes:

https://shop.mango.com/us/plus-size/shoes-high-heelsandals/braided-sandal_23015678.html?c=70&n=1&s=accesorios.accesorio;42,342,442.zapatos42,342,442;Sandalias_tacon

Earrings:

https://www.bershka.com/gb/women/accessories/jewellery/earrings/cascading-fringe-earrings-c1010193154p101637409.html?colorId=600&stylismId=01&bundleId=101619612


You Might Also Like

1 comments