What's in my makeup bag?



Hello all, happy beginning of summer!

My makeup routine changes every season, so I figured I'd give you guys insight on what's in my makeup bag. Essentially, I'm going to talk to you about my top 5 favorite items in my pouch right now. These range from primers, to highlights, to perfect nude lippies!



1) The Benefit "POREfessional" Face Primer:

The first item on the list is the Benefit POREfessional Primer which quickly minimizes the appearance of pores. The product's formula is oil-free and has vitamin E so it's great for those with dewy skin. What I like about this primer is that it has a very lightweight feel ; this is key for the hot season, as you don't want your face to feel too heavy.  I usually use the Smashbox primer water but I've switched to this and it's working wonders ; I definitely recommend this product, but just make sure to get a sample size first to try it out.

Here's the link to the product: http://www.sephora.com/the-porefessional-face-primer-P264900

2) Revlon  Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner:

I've been with Revlon since day 1. I bought all of my makeup from this company when I was younger. The eyeliner has a sharp tip and a skinny pen which makes it easy to create any type of wing. On top of that, it's super inexpensive but works so well. I usually get mine at CVS or any other drugstores.

Check it out here : http://www.revlon.com/products/eyes/eyeliner/revlon-colorstay-liquid-liner#309974209014||0

3) Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector(Pressed):

I went through a lot to get this highlighter haha. They were always sold out whenever I went into Sephora. I heard such positive things about it so I was determined to get it. One day, I was randomly browsing through their website(cause I actually have an addiction to Sephora) and I found it! Ordered it without hesitation. I get the shade "Topaz", which looks amazing on dark skin. It has golden bronze tones, so it definitely gives you that natural glow. This is one of my favorite highlighters and a little of it goes a long way.

You can order it here: http://www.sephora.com/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1538115&icid2=D=c6:products%20grid:p381176


4) Violet Voss Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette:

The Holy Grail product is great for the summer because it has such colorful pigments. You can create soft cranberry shadows or go for that everyday brown and gold eye. I was lucky enough to get the palette on the day of its release because it quickly sold out after. I do believe they restock often though. This is my go-to palette nowadays ; because of the variety of colors, you can create a miscellany of eye looks.

What I like about the shadows is that there is a little fallout, and they show well. If you're mixing colors together make sure to blend properly so that there won't be any harsh lines.

Here is the link to the palette: https://shopvioletvoss.com/products/holy-grail-eye-shadow-palette

5) Lèvres Scintillantes Lipgloss by Chanel:

Ah, this is one of my absolute faves! I have so much to say about this gloss but let's keep it short. It's funny because basically, when I was around 16, I was in my mother's bathroom looking at her makeup. I saw this and tried it on ;  I liked how it was a subtle nude shade so like most young girls browsing in their mother's stuff, I took it :)))). It's funny because she never realized I did haha, so I just kept it and bought a new one every time I ran out.

I get the gloss in the shade "seashell", it's a natural glossy nude and goes well with any makeup look.

You can also browse through other shades:  http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/makeup-lipgloss-levres-scintillantes-88721

So there you go, a quick list of some of my favorite items in my makeup collection. I don't wear makeup everyday so when I do these are generally the products I mix together.

You Might Also Like

0 comments