Spring Things

Spring is finally here! After a long and harsh winter, I'm sure many of us are super excited it's getting warmer. We can finally put away our coats and snow-ruined boots and replace them with light jackets and sandals.  I wear super dark colors during winter (mostly black, grey) so spring is the time where I go crazy with my pastel colors. I also love wearing frivolous blouses or shirts with loose fits during this time.

My favorite piece of clothing to wear during the spring is my flower kimono. It is so cute and has that bohemian feel to it. And it's great because kimonos are in style right now! So, if  ever you're looking for a kimono, I suggest www.forever21.com or www.brandymelville.com. They have a wide variety of different types of kimonos, so choose the one that best suits you.



Outfit details:

Floral Kimono : Brandy Melville

Halter Top : Forever 21

Pants : H&M

Shoes : Zara


You Might Also Like

0 comments