15-min makeup look

Doing my makeup is one of my favorite things, I find it therapeutic. Whenever I have a bit more time, I like to go to my beauty corner and play around.


I'm much more of a lipgloss than lipstick person. However, I've been trying to step out of my comfort zone and not always do my go-to nude lip combo. I had some free time this weekend so I decided to do a quick look, with a cute red lip.


To make sure my skin was well-prepped, I first applied some hyaluronic acid to my face, and then I sealed it with a Korean moisturizer.  I wanted my look to be minimal so afterwards, I applied one coat of my Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation in the shade “amber honey”.  To make my base more seamless, I then put some of my Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r concealer in the shade #320 with the help of my beauty blender. I applied the concealer on my chin, cupid’s bow, and under my eyes. I didn’t want to conceal  my forehead, so I left it out. 



Afterwards, I set the areas I applied the concealer to with the Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder in the shade “medium deep”. Once I finished that, I applied a bit of fix plus to blend out all the products. Afterwards, I used some of my Ulta contour kit to bronze my nose and cheekbones. For my last touches, I added a deep rosy blush from my Elf kit, and then highlighted my nose, cupid’s bow and upper cheekbones with my shimmering skin perfector from Becca in the shade "topaz".  To finalize and set everything in place, I re-applied some fix plus, and then I used my NYX matte setting spray.


Once my face was done, I focused on the lips. I first moisturized them with the Laneige lip sleeping mask. Then I lined my them with a deep red lipliner from NYX. Finally, I added two coats of the Fenty Beauty stunna lip paint in the shade "uncensored".


I definitely need to wear more red lipstick, especially in this shade. It's a beautiful, bright color, and it ended up matching my beret and red nails ;)

Thank you for reading :)

With love,
Penda

You Might Also Like

0 comments