Key Products for the Winter

Hey hey, I hope you are all having a great week! The cold weather is kicking in so I wanted to talk to you guys about some great products for the winter that will leave your skin moisturized and glowing!


All of the products are from L'Occitane en Provence, a French brand which provides items for  skincare, bodycare, haircare, handcare, and fragrances as well. I first discovered L'Occitane in my teenage years as I would go through my mother's stuff and experiment with what she had purchased(mom if you're reading this, sorry). Eventually, I just picked up on the brand and started using more of it as I grew older. One of the best things about L'Occitane is that their products are natural and diverse, so there's really something for everyone.

I've recently begun to use their shower oil, face cream, and hand cream and I am loving the results!




Each of them contain ingredients that help your face(or body) lock in moisture, which is essential for the winter as most of us tend to get dry. Here's a breakdown of each product:


1) Shea Body Shower Oil



The first product I use in the morning is the Shea body shower oil because it cleanses and moisturizes my skin. Shea is one of the best items you can use on your body because of its hydrating properties. It's originally from a tropical African tree and believe me, it's a holy grail product. I usually get dry  in the winter so this is perfect because it really leaves my skin nourished and soft. On top of that, the oil smells amazing. I always feel like a glowy queen after I rinse it off haha.  

2) Light Shea Butter Comforting Cream



The light shea butter comforting cream is a non-greasy face cream. It contains 5% shea butter and is designed for those with normal, combination or sensitive skin. The cream is extremely light, however, it moisturizes well and leaves your skin hydrated all day. Once again, this is because of the shea butter, which is rich in karitene , a molecule which protects your skin. If you fall under any of the skin types listed above, I highly recommend this product. You can use it in conjunction with your other skincare products, or just on its own once-twice a day. 


3) Shea Butter Hand Cream


The shea butter hand cream is probably one of L'Occitane's best selling products. I've actually been a user of the cream for quite a while now and it is definitely one of my faves. I apply it throughout the day and if I want extra moisture, I mix it with a bit of almond oil. The product is very light and creamy and is great for nourishing and moisturizing hands. We all know the downside to winter, your hands can get dry and peel a bit :(.  No worries though, this is why the shea is important because it's effective.  If you want to go the extra step, I recommend exfoliating your hands with the "Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub"(https://usa.loccitane.com/shea-butter-one-minute-hand-scrub,82,1,29193,263807.htm?search=hand+scrub) and then applying the cream.  Also, if you don't necessarily want to use shea, the brand also has other creams with almond or lavender. 

So there you have it, some key products for the winter which will leave your face and body super soft and moisturized. There are other items too, so you can definitely find what works for you. You can find them on L'Occitane's website here: https://usa.loccitane.com

Thank you for reading :).

With love,

Penda

Connect with me / Social Media:

Email: sarr.penda@gmail.com
Instagram: @pendasarr




You Might Also Like

1 comments