Brown Skin Girl

Hey guys, I hope you’re all doing well! After working on my previous post, which focused on all of the outfits I’ve been wearing throughout summer 2019, I decided to choose one of them and write a detailed article on it. I had actually done a photoshoot in this outfit and completely forgot about it, but luckily I got the pictures a few days ago; and it all works out too because many of you loved this look.



This white off-shoulder and high waisted teal pants combo is chic, simple, and trendy. I had a long and fun-filled day when I wore this, so I made sure to be in something that would make me feel cute and stylish.



I wasn’t planning on shooting this outfit but that afternoon, two friends that I recently met who are youtubers and bloggers wanted to create some content. One of them had a DSLR, and you know what happens when you have a camera, three stylish girls, and a beautiful location…photoshoots galore haha!


We shot at a small and low-key hotel in downtown Dakar.  I had found the spot on Instagram and I found it aesthetically pleasing, so when my friends asked for a location, I just knew we had to go there.  As you can see, the hotel is mainly surrounded by brown and earthy tones, which are some of my faves. Overall, it was the perfect backdrop for each of us girls to get the content we needed.



I actually realized during this shoot that I should work more often with content creators. Everything comes so easy with them, because we understand each other's creative visions and know what kind of angles and pictures we need.


I mean, look at how nice the angle of these pictures looks haha! (I'm such a nerd when it comes to these things).

Plus, I love how the colors in the backdrop bring out my complexion. Hashtag brown skin girl ;)


Thank you for reading :). See you soon for a new post.

Love,
Penda


Connect with me:

Instagram:@pendasarr

Outfit details:

Top: Nastygal

Pants and shoes: Zara

Get the look!

Top:


Pants:


Shoes:


Photographer credits: Chizi Duru (https://www.instagram.com/chiziduru/?hl=en)





You Might Also Like

0 comments