Mini Dress & A Stiletto

My obsession with mini dresses started about 3 years ago. Before that,  I rarely wore any(it was really just pants 24/7). I think I had just randomly ordered one once, and I loved the way it looked on my body so I decided to get some more and well, you know the rest.


I'll admit, my go-to is usually a little black dress, but I've been loving red lately. I got this back in May because to me it seemed like the perfect item for summer evenings (or days, if you get creative with it).  It's simple, but the puffy sleeves and wrap belt elevate the piece.
(Ok but let's talk about this mini slit because she's really it.)

The dress does have a somewhat tight fit so this isn't something I'd wear if I know I'm going to be eating a lot lol. But apart from that, I feel like you could wear it to pretty much any event where you'd want to feel sexy and put-together.



Besides the dress, I'd say my favorite part about this look is the gold stiletto heels. They're one of my favorite pairs and surprisingly, my most comfortable too. Wearing this model specifically was a no-brainer, any other shoe would have looked too plain in my opinion.



Another thing about this look...you can wear it two-ways! By now we know I'm a sucker for off-shoulders, so imagine how happy I was when I realized I could wear the dress a certain way and still have it look good! We love versatility ;) 



Overall, I felt really good in this outfit and I think that's important. Clothing can often make you feel confident and empowered, and this dress definitely did.



Thank you for reading, see you on the next post <3

Connect with me:

Instagram: @pendasarr

Outfit details:

Dress: Nastygal

Shoes: Zara


You Might Also Like

0 comments