Fall Tones

This weather is so weird, isn't it? Somedays it feels like it's autumn, other times it's Antarctica. Thankfully, this week was somewhat consistent.


Unlike most, fall is one of my least favorite seasons. I get cold very easily so summer is my favorite time of the year. The only thing I like about this season is the fashion, it's easy to layer up.


If you remember my first blog days, then you'll remember some of the pieces in this outfit. For example, this brown skirt and I go way back, I'll never forget how hard I looked to be able to find it at H&M haha.  

Black and brown are some of my favorite colors to wear during autumn. Monochromatic looks in both colors separately look nice, but I also like pairing the two.


This was an easy outfit to create and I felt so cute in it. I hadn't worn the skirt in years so I wanted to do something with it. I'm surprised it still fits! 


To keep the black/brown theme going, I paired the skirt with a nude beanie, an oversized black sweater, and my favorite leather thigh highs(which I've also had for years).



Also, how cute is this vintage mini Gucci bag? I've been adding more timeless and classic pieces to my wardrobe and this one is my most recent purchase. It's the perfect size to complement an outfit whilst still being able to hold all of your essentials (yes, I'm literally that bag lady who doesn't leave her house without everything).


Do you know what the best part about all of this was? I was lucky enough to find a black and nude/brown backdrop...my OCD people will understand how satisfying this is haha.


Winter is creeping up so I'm going to take advantage of the weather right now and keep wearing skirts and thigh highs! I won't be able to soon so might as well ;).



Thank you for reading!

Love,
Penda

Connect with me:

Instagram: @pendasarr

Outfit details:

Sweater: Forever21

Skirt: H&M

Shoes: Zara

Bag: Gucci

Get the look!

Sweater:


Skirt:


Shoes:


Bag:




You Might Also Like

0 comments