All Black Everything

There are endless reasons as to why black is one of the best colors to incorporate into your style. If you've read my previous posts, then you'll know that I'm a big fan of this dark tone. The upcoming winter is a great excuse for me too, because I won't have to explain to anyone why I'm wearing the color all the time (I had a lot of that during the summer haha). Before I talk about my outfit, I'm going to give you a couple of reasons as to why black is the best color!

1) Matching is not a problem

Wearing black is probably one of the easiest things to do when it comes to fashion because you never have to worry about matching! Yes, the color has different 'shades' but they all pretty much resemble each other. And, if you want to wear a piece of black clothing with another color, you won't have to worry about matching too because black goes with everything!

2) It's flattering and chic

Many have said that black is flattering. I totally agree! It can definitely accentuate your figure. It's also very chic so if you want to appear sophisticated, you know what to do.

3)It makes a  statement

If you want to go bold, then black is the color for you. I find it just oozes confidence and strength when incorporated into your look.

4) It's extremely versatile

You can find any type of fabric in this color. Whether it be suede, silk, or velvet, don't worry, you'll find it in black.

And finally...


5) It will never go out of style.

Yep, the "all black" trend has been around for long, and I don't think it's going anywhere!


After reading that, I'm sure you've guessed what my look for this post is going to be like. Yep, all black everything. Black top, black pants, black shoes

My look consisted of an open-back bodysuit, high-waisted jeans, a leather jacket and patent booties.
The favorite part of my outfit is definitely my shoes. I saw them at Zara ; however, they didn't have my size(having huge feet can be annoying sometimes..) so I ordered them online. I kid you not, the moment I got the email that my order was delivered", I ran to my door. I find they are super unique; the best part about them is the ombrĆ© heel which is absolutely gorgeous. They're also extremely similar to the Ankle Patent Booties from Diorhttp://www.dior.com/couture/en_us/womens-fashion/shoes/boots-and-ankle-boots/black-patent-calfskin-ankle-boot-and-heel-with-transparent-ink-spill-effect-10-cm-11-21113 which were shown at their Winter 2015 Catwalk Show.

Here's a detailed shot of the boots:


And some shots of my outfit:














Thanks for reading! 
xx


Outfit details:

Bodysuit: American Apparel

Jeans: Topshop

Leather jacket: Massimo Dutti

Shoes: Zara

Bag: Louis Vuitton

Get the look!

Bodysuit:

http://store.americanapparel.net/cotton-spandex-jersey-u-neck-long-sleeve-bodysuit_rsa8357

Jeans:

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=12556&catalogId=33057&productId=17457667&categoryId=1512549&parent_category_rn=433414


Leather jacket:

http://www.massimodutti.com/gb/women/leather/leather-jacket-with-padded-shoulders-c675010p6954688.html?colorId=800&categoryNav=675010

Shoes:

http://www.zara.com/ca/en/woman/shoes/ankle-boots/high-heeled-patent-bootie-c288001p2775703.html


Bag:

http://eu.louisvuitton.com/eng-e1/women/handbags/cross-body-bags/to-5


You Might Also Like

0 comments