Less is More

Wearing two of my favorite colors in the outfit below made me feel good because the look was simple, and accentuated my femininity.





Black and white is one of the best combinations out there, you really can't go wrong with it. Since I'm more on the neutral side of the spectrum, these are definitely colors I wear a lot. Granted, my look is very simple: no accessories and  only two pieces. However, sometimes mixing basic colors brings your outfit together, even if it's minimal. 



I think simplicity often goes a long way, and that applies to everything in life. For me, amongst other things, living a simple life means being my authentic self, practicing gratitude and generosity, and being as stress-free as possible. I've learned that worrying over stuff I can't change just complicates things. The smallest things can make you the happiest or most fulfilled, just like with clothes in fashion.






For example, like I said earlier, this look is simple but "less" was definitely "more". I think my favorite piece about it were the white culottes that I got on sale from Zara(#clutch). The pants are tight at the waist and looser near the bottom. I said they're white because of the pictures but in reality they're like a mix of cream and light beige. 






The bottoms also looked good with this black bandeau I ordered online. All in all, it was a nice summer look for me. Outfits like these work perfectly for occasions such as rooftop parties, birthday dinners, or even nights out to the club!




Outfit details:

Top: Pretty Little Thing

Pants: Zara

Shoes: ASOS

Watch:Marc Jacobs

Get the look!

Top:


Pants:


Shoes:



Watch:


Connect with me:

Instagram: @pendasarr
Snapchat: @pendouchi

You Might Also Like

0 comments