Turtleneck Season

I don’t know why but this month of January has been quite productive for me. I mean, this is my 2nd post in less than 2 weeks! I guess it’s because I enjoy blogging, and I honestly missed it. The end of 2018 was quite hectic for me in terms of everything I had to do, so I’m happy things have calmed down now  and I can get back to my routine.



Can you believe I used to hate turtlenecks? No really. I thought they were awful and no matter how many my mother bought me, I could never get myself to wear them. Fast forward to now and I'm officially obsessed! For someone who likes classic styles like myself, I've realized that turtlenecks are an absolute must-have item for the winter.

                       

I actually got the top I'm wearing in the pictures back in July when I decided to start a bit of my fall/winter shopping (stay ready so you don't have to get ready haha). It caught my eye because it's a really nice grey, and it has ruffled sleeves. I wish I remembered to roll my blazer up to show you  guys the sleeves, but no worries, next time!



The turtleneck does run a little big on me, so I thought it would be good to pair it with high-waisted jeans, so that I could tuck it in the pants. At first I was going to leave it untucked, but it looked too baggy. To finish off the look, I added a longline satin blazer and my Chanel bag. I love vintage designer handbags, they're the perfect accessory to add to your outfit. And, the great thing about this mini bag is the sizing. It's not too big, nor too small, just the right size to fit things like your phone, wallet/cardholder, and your makeup products.


Since the first set of pictures were shot in a park surrounded by leaves and greenery, I wanted the second set to have a completely different setting, hence why the photographer and I went on a rooftop. We've shot on this roof before, so safe to say it's one of my favorites ;)



I mean hello...look at this view *insert heart eye emoji*! I'd shoot here everyday if I could.



Thank you for reading and see you soon!



Connect with me: 

Instagram: @pendasarr


Outfit details:

Turtleneck: Mango

Jeans: Pretty Little Thing

Blazer: Forever 21

Shoes: Zara

Bag: Chanel


Get the look!

Turtleneck:


Jeans:


Blazer:


Shoes:


Bag:





You Might Also Like

0 comments